Office Safety Precautions-Illness
The Highlands Psychology Group is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and staff.
- Therapists and clients will only keep their in-person appointments if they are symptom free. We will cancel the appointment or proceed using Telehealth if sick. If a client wishes to cancel for this reason, we will not charge a cancellation fee.
- We will provide masks in the waiting room if clients want to wear a mask.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and there is hand sanitizer in the waiting area and in the therapy rooms.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Office seating in the therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- If parents are bringing a child for therapy services, they will make sure that the child follows all these sanitation and distancing protocols.
- If a resident of a client’s home is sick, please contact your therapist to discuss if an in-person therapy session is still available or if it would be better to switch to Telehealth or cancel the appointment.